Work Bees Jan 24 & 26, RC Challenge, Intent to Return Forms, Family Day
Parent Participation Project Work Bees
January 24, 9:00 – 3:00 PM & January 26, 10:00 – 2:00 PM
- Pro D Day – School not in session
- Contact the office by Wednesday, January 21, 4:00 PM, to participate
- Indoor Painting – Please bring paint brushes, roller cages, and sanding materials (pole sanders, sanding blocks, etc.) Remember to wear old clothes!
- Miscellaneous indoor projects
- Drywall taping, mudding, and patching
- Indoor Cleaning – Please bring work gloves, and any favourite cleaning tools that you wish.
- Floor Removal – Bring work gloves, goggles, scrapers, etc.
- Outdoor playground work – Breaking up waste cement blocks, and moving pea gravel to monkey bars, leaf blowing, gardening – bring work gloves, wheel barrows, shovels, jack-hammers, etc.
Thank you to one and all in supporting the improvements to our school and grounds! There will only be one more work bee this school year.
RC Challenge Oregon
TLA teams head to Beaverton, Oregon, to compete in this annual competition. We wish all student participants from grades 5 through 10 the very best as they pit their religious knowledge against some of North America’s finest! Please pray for a successful competition, and a safe journey for all.
FEBRUARY 9, SCHOOL NOT IN SESSION
We wish all families an enjoyable day together on the upcoming statutory holiday.
Intent To Return Forms
These forms are being sent home today. Please return them to the office by Friday, February 6, 2015.
The Door Is Open – Feeding The Homeless
Grade 10 – 12 students accompanied by senior teachers spent this morning preparing and serving lunch to over 350 homeless people in Vancouver’s Downtown East Side. Many of the recipients of today’s soup, sandwiches, warm clothes, and food to take home expressed their deep appreciation to the students and staff for their kindness in this project.